Hey fellow bloggers! I am so excited to share that one of my wonderful fellow bloggers, a great writer, and a wonderful poet nominated me for a “The Sunshine Blogger Award”!!! It’s all her love and I am so fortunate to meet great people like her at the beginning of my blogging journey.
Muneeta for Innervoices is a great writer and a great poet. I love her poetry she puts her heart into it. Previously I read her life story and I am very inspired by that brave girl who turned out to be so positive and inspiring for others.
Go check out her blog here! Thank you so much Muneeta!
Questions for me.
1- Top three books on your list?
2- Choose any one (Fire & Water) and state the reason behind choosing it.
Fire would be my answer, It keeps my life straight and on a right path. I always think of “Hell Fire” so of course, nobody wants to experience that fire. Just keeping that in mind gives you more sense to be closer to God and keep your path straight by becoming a better human.
Beautiful and strong feelings full of love for people you love or hold dear in your life!
4- Mention your three favorite bloggers on wordpress!
5- What do you prefer, fine, dine or street food?
For me, Street food is the best! Once in a blue moon, I like to go to a very nice and expensive restaurant but mostly I like street food.
6- How did you come with your blog name?
It’s pretty easy as I want to put all my life and personal experience together in a place where in life I can go and look back, I thought since it ‘s going to be about my life and style so, why not just call it ” Bushra’s Lifestyle Blog”. Nothing Fancy here!
7- Favorite music genre?
8- What is the impact of social media in today’s world
I was completely away from social media for a while, just got back on facebook again a month ago when I started my blog. I would say, in this era, you have to be connected with others, and social media plays an important role in order to connect us as a global family!
9- Any experience of your life, that changed you in a positive way?
I am always a positive person but my daughter’s birth with down syndrome has changed me a lot and made me much softer and emphatic.
10- Share a “Quote of the day”
Life is tough but I am tougher (I live my life by this quote)
(You all by any means not obliged to write the post on your blog/site. It’s not mandatory but, if you feel spreading the love go for it!)
List of Questions for my nominations:
1. Can you tell our readers about yourself and your blog?
2. Describe how did you first get into blogging?
3. Can you tell us some of your strengths that really helped you in blogging?
4. How would you describe your blogging style?
5. What type of networking do you think is better to enhance your traffic to the blog?
6. What do you think is the best service a blogger can provide to his readers?
7. What would be your ideal working environment?
8. How do you manage time to run your blog efficiently?
9. How do you want to improve yourself in the next year?
10. What was your greatest failure and what did you learn from that?
11. Who has impacted you most in blogging and how?